Let’s chat about your wedding specifically........you will be pleasantly surprised as to how affordable I can make this for you! My top priority is making your photography experience a good one! In a profession that doesn’t offer second chances, you can trust me. I will be there ready to capture every moment of the most important day of your lives!! I am super flexible with my pricing and packages allowing you to choose exactly what you want instead of being stuck with a bunch of things you’d rather not have and pay for that were just included in a package. Instead, I offer you a general idea and some direction as to what couples usually like to have included with their wedding photography but then allow you to completely customize a package that fits YOUR specific budget and needs! Just to give you a general idea as to my pricing, wedding day coverage starts at 999.00 and comes will all the bells and whistles ranging from 1800.00 to 3200.00 including album and parent albums. Most of my couples find they get everything they want in the 1800.00 range. We can go over all the details, but here are some of the biggies!
All of my pricing includes:
- Unlimited pictures including image ownership and full copyright release.
- All images are edited and cleaned up so everyone looks their best!
- I provide you with both a hard copy disk of all your images as well as a full resolution online digital link you can pass onto family, friends
and anyone else you would like to be able to see your wedding.
- Print credit and invitation credit.
- I include coverage of the entire reception covering candids, details, dancing and everything else you have planned including your exit!
- I include drone aerial photography and video as the circumstances and environment permit.
- I offer a wide variety of multi image designer albums in various sizes and layouts as well as options for videography and a 2nd shooter.
Here are some answers to some commonly asked questions as well as some general information regarding what I include.
I am open to multiple locations and outfits changes. I have tons of locations and ideas that we can go over together and with your ideas come up with a game plan that fits the look and style you want.
I am completely open to including the groom on these if you wanted to do a pre shoot with the two of you and of coarse some first look
shots of him seeing you in your dress for the first time!
Depending on what kind of ceremony you are having I typically show up an hour or so prior to the ceremony for all the fun getting ready candids of the wedding party and last minute details.
As well as ceremony coverage, this would also include all the time allotted for family pictures, wedding party and pics of the bride and groom.
If your ceremony and reception don't run back to back (common occurrence for Temple ceremonies) I will show up
an hour or so prior to the reception for additional family pictures, bridesmaids, groomsman and more couples pictures of the bride and groom.
I include the entire reception, sure to get coverage of all the details and events you have planned throughout the evening and of coarse
your grand exit!